A Powerful BI Reporting Module
Wyn's business intelligence reporting module is driven by the same ActiveReports engine that has led the industry for 20+ years.
Embedded BI Reports
Empower your teams to answer questions and drill down on data. Wyn can be embedded into any commercial or internal application.
Eliminate your dependence on the IT departments and data analysts with self-service business intelligence reporting.
A simple and transparent licensing model provides the opportunity for limitless growth. Scale your app and user base without additional costs.
Ad Hoc Reporting
Drag-and-drop controls enable non-technical end-users to visualize and analyze data.
- Save time by scheduling and automating invoices.
- Export to popular formats including PDF, Excel, Word, CSV, JSON, HTML, and PNG.
No UX, coding, or data science skills are required.
- Create reports from your own branded, customized templates.
- Quickly create personalized reports with pre-loaded report themes.
Ad Hoc Reports
Ad Hoc Datasets
Ad Hoc Designers
The Wyn Report Designer
A modern and user-friendly designer interface to help a non-technical user easily prepare reports.
- A basic and advanced reporting mode in the designer for technical and non-technical users.
- Wyn offers a parameter designer to customize the parameter window in the viewer.
- TOC-based reports can be easily prepared by our out-of-the-box TOC control.
Once installed, Wyn is 100% web-based.
- Admins and end-users to easily manage, view, edit, and distribute their dashboards from a centralized portal.
- Distribute to desktop and mobile devices via our web-based portal.
Manage your BI resources and data across all your customers from a single environment.
- A secured centralized environment with built-in support for user context, row-level filters, and role-based security.
Say Goodbye to User Fees
You need a scalable BI platform. You also need to know how much it will cost in the long run. Wyn's server-based licensing allows room for business growth without an increased cost.
• No per-user fees
• No limits on data size
Deploy additional workers and load-balancing servers to scale up your business intelligence (as you scale up your user base) without increased costs.
Additional Embedded BI Resources
If you plan to add BI features to your software application, several considerations need to be explored, including what capabilities to offer and how best to incorporate them...
Getting the most out of ad hoc reporting requires the designer to follow a number of best practices. Here, we'll discuss six best practices for creating compelling and effective ad hoc reports...
See What our Customers are Saying: