Business Intelligence Data Governance and Modeling
Secure and model your raw data with an intuitive BI solution.
Secure and Model Raw Data into Business Information
Multiple Data Sources
Linking through databases, text files, NoSQL, cloud data sources, and web-based sources.
Enterprise-grade security can integrate with your pre-existing authentication protocols.
Visual Data Set Designer
Visually relate and aggregate data with the Data Set Designer.
Extensible Security to Match Your Business Intelligence Data Governance Protocols
Built-in End-to-end Security
Support for Industry-standard protocols, such as OAuth2, OpenID Connect, and Active Directory, ELAP
- Identity service acts as a federation gateway for external security providers.
- Multi-level hierarchal security means granular data control that offers another layer of privacy
Wyn's role-based security ensures the appropriate people access the correct data across all verticals.
- Role-based security to map tenant-specific data access
- Data governance and modeling to logically isolate tenant-specific data
Intuitive Dashboard and Report Designers
Wyn offers enterprise reporting, embedded analytics, and enterprise-grade data governance and data modeling.
With Wyn's easy-to-use dashboard and report designers in the same web-based application, end-users can develop their own ad-hoc dashboards and reports based on the secured data.
Data Governance that Works for You
Customize and Granularly Control Shared Data
With easy-to-use dashboard and report designers in the same web-based application, end-users can develop their own ad-hoc dashboards and reports based on the secured data.
- Users can use existing dashboards and reports as a starting point to slice and dice the business information on their own.
- Mash-up data from various datasets into one document to visualize and identify new market trends.
Hierarchical Data Models and Semantic Data Models
Allow admins to model business data in a structure familiar to users.
- Users have controlled access to related data tables to use in creating reports.
- Set up rules to limit information by company and department.
- Restrict sensitive information to those with clearance, and deliver different data to different user groups across your enterprise.
Administrator-defined datasets give the admin complete control of specific data in a flat structure for users. This eliminates the guesswork behind optimized queries and data relations.
Ad Hoc Datasets
Authorized report authors can define one-off report-specific datasets within the designer.
Data Access for Dashboards and Reports
Blend data from disparate sources using live data, cached data, structured data, semi-structured, cloud data, and file-based.
Allow an external device/app to send data to Wyn for visualization. This can also be used for monitoring control systems/IoT devices.
Push Datasets stores data in a cache on the server. So historical data is also available and does not get lost.
Streaming datasets adds the ability to have an external device/app send data to Wyn, which can stream the data to a dashboard.
This is a typical case for monitoring control systems, hardware, and IoT devices.
Allow gathering and merging data from multiple different data sources into one model for the dashboard.
This provides analytical expressions in the dashboard for file-based/cloud data sources that do not follow the typical entity-relationship structure.
- Streaming datasets
- Push datasets
- Cached data models for dashboard
Multi-source Real-time Data
Blend data from disparate sources using live data, cached data, structured data, semi-structured, cloud data, and file-based
Databases and Data Sources:
Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, Excel, JSON, CSV, XML, MongoDB, ODBC, OData, Snowflake, Elastic Search, AWS RedShift, Google BigQuery, DB2, iSeries/AS400 Mainframes, TimeScaleDB, Clickhouse DB, Maria DB.
See What our Customers are Saying: