- Getting Started
Get Started with Administering Wyn Enterprise
- System Requirements
- Installing on Windows
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- License Wyn Enterprise
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Deploying with Reverse Proxy
- Deploying to Azure App Service (AAS)
- Deploying to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying to AKS using Helm Chart
- Deploying to Local Kubernetes
- Deploying to Kubernetes Cluster using Helm Chart
- Deploying as a Virtual Directory or Sub-Application
- Deploying to Amazon ECS
- Deploying to Amazon EKS using Helm Charts
- Deploying in a Distributed Environment
- Migration from ActiveReports Server 12
- Upgrade Wyn Enterprise to Latest Version
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Account Management
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
- How To and Troubleshooting
- Get Started with Administering Wyn Enterprise
- User Guide
- Developer Guide
Wyn Enterprise: Installing on Windows
Wyn Enterprise uses the following ports by default.
Cot Worker: 51983
Reporting Worker: 51982
Scheduler Service: 51981
Dashboard Worker: 51984
Datasource Service: 51988
MemoryDB Service: 51987
AnalysisDB Primary Node: 51996
AnalysisDB Service: 51998
You can reassign the ports in the Wyn.conf file.
You can change Wyn Enterprise behavior by modifying the primary config file, i.e. Wyn.conf, located here - C:\Program Files\Wyn Enterprise\Monitor\conf. The changes are applied after the WynService is restarted. All settings have default values, if you want to change the default value, just uncomment the line and change the value.
The Wyn Enterprise files are installed in Program Files, whose values are relative to operating system settings.
During the installation of Wyn Enterprise, these services are automatically installed on your system.
WynDatabase: Maintains a PostgreSQL database. This service is unavailable in case you use a custom database for Wyn Enterprise.
WynService: Hosts several processes to maintain Wyn Enterprise websites and other modules.
Publish Wyn Enterprise Portal to the Internet
By default, the newly installed Wyn Enterprise can be accessed only via a local machine for security reasons.
If you want to make Wyn Enterprise accessible for other machines (on intranet and internet), you need to configure the Wyn Enterprise manually. For more information, see this section.