- Getting Started
Get Started with Administering Wyn Enterprise
- System Requirements
- Installing on Windows
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- License Wyn Enterprise
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Deploying with Reverse Proxy
- Deploying to Azure App Service (AAS)
- Deploying to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying to AKS using Helm Chart
- Deploying to Local Kubernetes
- Deploying to Kubernetes Cluster using Helm Chart
- Deploying as a Virtual Directory or Sub-Application
- Deploying to Amazon ECS
- Deploying to Amazon EKS using Helm Charts
- Deploying in a Distributed Environment
- Migration from ActiveReports Server 12
- Upgrade Wyn Enterprise to Latest Version
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Account Management
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
- How To and Troubleshooting
- Get Started with Administering Wyn Enterprise
- User Guide
- Developer Guide
Wyn Enterprise: Deploying in a Distributed Environment
Wyn Enterprise supports distributed deployment environment, in which multiple components of Wyn Enterprise can be deployed on different machines. Distributed deployment helps to improve the scalability and performance among multiple machines in an environment. With distributed deployment, you can also manage large volumes of content by distributing them on different machines.
In a distributed deployment, Wyn Enterprise has a primary node and several secondary nodes.
- A primary node is the machine where complete Wyn Enterprise is installed.
- A secondary node is the machine where the worker modules or services are installed.
This is an overview of distributed Wyn Enterprise architecture.
The Wyn architecture comprises of scheduler service, datasource service, memory db service, analysis db primary node service, and analysis db service. Each service has its own set of functions and usage, as described in the below table.
In this section
For Windows Environment
In this page, learn how to deploy Wyn Enterprise in a distributed Windows environment.
For Linux Environment
In this page, learn how to deploy Wyn Enterprise in a distributed Linux environment.