- Getting Started
- Get Started with Administering Wyn Enterprise
- Configuration Settings
- Account Management
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
- How To and Troubleshooting
- User Guide
- Developer Guide
The Cookie Settings are used to manage the cookie sharing options.
The configuration settings are listed and described below,
To disable the sharing of cookies set the Share Cookie flag to False. By default, the Share Cookie flag is True.
To control the browser from sending cookies along with cross-site requests, select the None, Lax, or Strict option as applicable.
- None: With the None option, the browser attaches all cookie requests.
- Lax: With the Lax option, the browser maintains a balance between the security and usability of the website.
- Strict: With the Strict option, the browser prevents cookie sharing for all browsing contexts.
To disable sharing of cookies using the HTTPS connections set the Secure Cookie flag to False. By default, the Secure Cookie flag is True.