- Getting Started
- Administration Guide
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Document Portal for End Users
Data Governance and Modeling
- Data Binding Concepts
- Introduction to Data Sources
- Introduction to Data Model
- Introduction to Direct Query Model
- Introduction to Cached Model
- Introduction to Datasets
- How To
- Secure Data Management
- Working with Resources
- Working with Reports
- Working with Dashboards
- View and Manage Documents
- Understanding Wyn Analytical Expressions
- Section 508 Compliance
- Subscribe to RSS Feed for Wyn Builds Site
- Developer Guide
Wyn Enterprise: Refresh Cache in Data Model
Learn how to refresh cache in a data model through scheduling or the Reload Data option in Wyn Enterprise.
In this section
Schedule Refresh Task
Learn how to refresh cache in a data model by scheduling a task.
Quick Reload of Data
Learn how to quickly update the cached data entities through the Reload Data option in Wyn Enterprise.
Incremental Data Refresh
Learn how to incrementally load the data in a cached model..